Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yoko's outfit is done!!

I realized after putting everything on Yoko to make sure it all fit I technically messed up on one of the cuffs. One should be facing in the opposite direction when fastened. Oh well. I can't spend anymore time working on them because I need to get assignments done during the week before our drive to Corpus this coming Friday so I have very little to worry about when we get back that Sunday. If I had a sewing machine I might have tried to make her a vest/dress but since I don't I'm not going to dare try hand sewing one. Here is a picture of her finished work. I'll post photos of her when we get back from Realms Con. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh wow – that looks beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of Yoko in her new outfit!

    ReplyDelete